Thursday, 11 June 2015

I WONDER WHY???....

            As I struggled to scribble something I had no idea what it was but just that I had something to       say…..to whom???  Well still on that chapter…..what??? I’m working on that sitting in my balcony with coffee and loneliness, and I couldn’t help but hear the chit chat of the ladies passing by discussing about an incident happened earlier today and as soon as I got what  they were talking about, I couldn’t see their faces…only vague figures and they  left with an impression that they were so troubled in their life that they found pleasure in talking trash about someone else’s life. And as I gained the sanity to realize that the kids were making a lot of noise for me to concentrate on my writing……well it kept me thinking I WONDER WHY???? It made any difference if the surrounding was  not a pin drop silence…did I need to be left alone with myself only to be captivated by my own thoughts.
                     The innocence of childhood is that it has no motive behind a fight; it only knows the present and keeps no track of the past. Childhood is like the vacation we don’t get to spend in today life….we only dream of it!! The beauty of living in a society is that you get to see different people it is like living and experiencing different life all together , the love that we witness in the couple taking a long evening walk for we only see the love and not what made there bond so strong….is it friendship that they share ???? or is it because they had a fight and decided to take a walk to keep it cool and be alone in the company of each other. Isn’t it sad that we take such interest in others life and forget to contemplate on ours.
                   I saw him and it was a complete bliss to watch that kid bring water for the old man who looked like he had just come walking miles and who could use some food and water…… I didn’t notice it in the first place and only when the little fellow decided to show the act of kindness…..it got me thinking ……why do we care only when someone’s watching or when there’s a reward in the line, why don’t the other see the torn heart of a widow mother who just lost a job and is worried how her children will sleep without food.
                I was heartbroken that I had a crappy break up and I have all the memory flashes that I’d rather burry then water, but the world had much more to deal with. A daughter whose father didn’t come to her wedding or the mother who couldn’t tell her daughter that the reason of her father not showing up at her wedding is the sad fact that he had no choice …..fate chose to present him the face off with death. Yes!! I cry at night knowing that the one I love is with someone else or maybe just lying alone, but I face morning knowing that the world is dealing with much more than they can handle and I can’t even imagine the worst case scenario as I’m lucky enough to only be saved a trouble to have an ungrateful ass out of my life.
          I wonder why we don’t notice the sadness that’s there in the world because if we only acknowledge it we’d know that we are blessed to have it going easy for us, and maybe someday we’ll be like the little sweetheart who without an ounce of selfish desire helped the old fellow. Sometimes in life people teach you a lot then what you could have ever imagined to learn in the most outstanding study of the human mind. In the end we all have it tough so why don’t we forget everything and take a walk by the sea and close our eyes for a moment and hear the unheard heartbeats.


No comments:

Post a Comment