Sunday, 17 May 2015

Celebrate being a women.

  “Every women is beautiful in her own way”, yes! I believe so, not because it’s a beautiful set of words to convey to women only to make them happy but because I really think that there is no said exact definition or meaning of beauty in any language or dictionary. We all have made up an image as to what beautiful women should be like but is it really so???? How do you define beautiful eyes??? Or lips??? A beautiful body??? I guess we all are just following what films convey beauty as or maybe the poetry ….well sorry to break it to you….. the poets were human too???

           I want you all to take few moments and think about ….who told you about how beauty should be like!!!.... I asked myself the same question this morning looking at the reflection of me in the mirror. I BELIEVE IM BEAUTIFUL!!! In every possible way. The thing is no one can tell us if we are ugly or beautiful, God created everyone in his own image and so we have no right to call ourselves ugly or anyone else for that matter.

              In India I believe fair skin is looked upon as beautiful so……’fair and lovely’ is doing a pretty good business and on the other hand in other countries tan is in!! lol ….really!!! We are one crazy bunch of people who does not have mind of our own, we just fucking follow!!!

       Indian women have this notion that plus size women look sluty!! Whaaaat……. Lol like really…. Well once there was a comment directed to me by another PLUS SIZE!!! Woman……that girls who are busty are sexually involved….???? I still can’t get the relevance of that… well I was a virgin!!! And im busty and have a sexy ass…lol….well I’m proud of it.

     I just don’t understand being woman if we don’t respect and celebrate whoever and however we are….. Than we have no right to expect that men will. I like wearing whatever I want irrespective of the cleavage or the bra strap showing…. Let’s face it men know what a bra strap looks like; it’s not that we are sexually inviting for an intimate act. Well if a guy turns on just by seeing your bra strap than he is no less than a pervert.

    Well all I’m trying to say is everyone is entitled to explore their own sexuality it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s a choice that no one will make for you. And also that no one in this whole fucking world can call you ugly…… next time a person tries to tell you how your eyes are not beautiful….ask that person to define beautiful eyes…….

I’m a plus size girl and no my skin is not fair but “I LOVE MYSELF” I think I’m gorgeous and I wouldn’t want to change a single thing about me for anyone in this whole wide world, because if given a chance to be anyone ….I’d prefer to choose “MYSELF” a thousand zillion times.

1 comment:

  1. From poetry to this?
    I must say you're getting better day on day.
    I like this concept.
    I love d way yu chose to describe beauty widout sounding sexist.
    Der r writers who write things which are way too sexist just to gain popularity but I like yu for being neutral and talking logical.
    Way to go girl way to go.
    Keep writing on different concepts.

    P.S.
    Try writing on social issues as well if possible.

    ReplyDelete