On a cold winter night when the soul is darker than the night and the world seems an unfair place to be and hope a mith.....I'll be there. When in life we all are dealing with a lot of stuff and every person has their own baggage to deal with,friends will be your comfor zone and just a simple chit chat or maybe laughing on the crazy old days and how you still have not changed even a bit can keep you rollin.Friendship is a lot of things ...... but for me it's the greatest blessing from God.Beautiful.....,sexy ass smart ....hot.....weird....emotional...,well I could use a lot of adjectives to describe my bestfriend.But I can't because you see u need much more than a word to describe her crazy weird beautiful soul.
The best thing bout her is that she has the strenght and ability to fight for what she believes in and for the people she loves.
This post is not to state how smart, witty and awesome my besty is or to acknowledge her achievements for if I were to write about that I'd start with my introduction...lol. Well I don't exactly know what this post is really about, but what I do know is that on a fine evening while having my coffee and listening to nothing but the pitter patter of the raindrops falling and it got me thinking about alot of things that has happened in is happening in my life and there is not a single time where my besty was not there to have my back or just be there to listen to me. Don't we all need that one person in our life..... yes we all deserve a friend to accompany us not to get through life but to enjoy and savour every moment of every step.
I can't really remember when did we become so close ,knowing every tit bit about each other ...when did we become "bestfriends"? I don't remember the exact time and date ..lol but I do know that there were thousand distinct momenets that defined and made our bond stronger.10 years of friendship and it only made me realise if we only met yesterday we'd be just as close because time is never the deciding factor in friendship but only the moments.Love....hope....and all the essential ingredients to a happy life only came in handy when we bacame friends and it was the rocking kick ass times which defined us both today.
our height of crazy weirdness is something only we both will understand as we're one of a kind. lol....from the time of that crazy night when Urvashi was on the phone and I fell asleep next to her and realising only when I actually rolled down the stairs (stairs to the study hall)....and when we had rum cake during the stay back in hostel during winter vacations and thinking we were high on that..... lmao...... and there was that time when we wanted to charge our mobile phones at night and ended up switching on the fans and lights of the entire senior wing (waking up the entire girls hostel)lol. The thing is I'm dead sure only she understood what moments I just talked about and the importance of them.... and only we both will understand and actually get that life is about having and living those moments that teach us life lessons yet leave us with heaps of never forgetting memories.
Yes ...! we still and will always make mistakes when it comes to life but I do know that we don't need a man to fight for our happiness........we will always have each other. Babe .....we rock..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment