Well when I woke up today it felt like I was amputated for I could actually feel the pain in my heart,like actually feel it getting down to my gut. Guess with time this pain will go but what about the void promises and hollow memories you left behind.I still remember our last conversation just like it was yesterday , you were saying something about me being happy....and all I wanted to know was if you meant it every time... you said ''I love you''. I still can't believe that you don't love me not for a second, how can I ?? when you took everything away from me when you said that you never loved me....it was like as if my worst nightmare had come alive, it was the most hardest thing so far to make believe. I knew just what I have to do now...... I'm going to hate you and everything that reminds me of you....guess it's easier this way to hate love because every time I'm reminded of it I'm going to miss you so much that I'd want you,the whole of you not in parts but everything bit of you. I don't like my days without you but I'm keeping busy,today had to submit the short reports so the whole day just went working.......i got a new class assigned and I don't like it much the kids are cranky and mean lol......I know its not very nice to cal the kids that way but I do miss my class .It's like every thing I love is being taken away from me....well that's how life is.....I suppose one day I'd look back and be reminded of the happy times with you for love I'll always love you even though you didn't ....and never will for you broke up with me and I didn't.
Such sad Elveen Massey...Heart broken Elveena Massey
ReplyDeleteIf its a true tale then stop thinking about him...I'm sure kids love you more than he ever did.
And for future keep d idea of falling in love with winters only coz humans make you sad, they break you completely but winter doesn't ;)