It was November it had to be...... for I was in love with winters, always have been.It was the best time of the year the beautiful refreshing mornings and the cosy evenings,everything about winters just lit a warm fire inside me,still does! and forced an unending hopeless smile on my face like a school girl rewarded with a special treat. I can only tr to describe the love I feel ,but not for anything or anybody, I just love myself and how it makes me feel. This feeling is addictive like happiness or ask someone in love..... perhaps sorta like that but only better.
I woke up today and she noticed a mysterious smile on my face well my mom knew everything about me but sometimes even she had to dig deep. yes, I like to keep certain things to myself other things are just hard to hide for I always wondered if winter was a guy.....i'd fall right in his warm embrace and never leave,how he'll tease me with the cold breeze,brushing through my hair never leaving any space in between making me go in a trance I never want to wake up from. how will he react when he'll be angry with me , will he pour the merciless cold shower and watch me freeze and run and take me in his warm embrace......sometimes I just wonder if he'd hold my hand and look me in the eye when he claims to be in love with me, and I know I'd act like a stupid fool melting on the sound of the 'L' word.
I know its weird the way I love winters but its true that I'm hopelessly in love with the idea of it being a guy just because I'm addicted to the way it makes me feel and if my beloved would make me half as good i'll know i've lived a happy life for nothing in this world is as beautifully divine as true love.Like others even I crave for it for one true love and, I think it's perfectly normal.
I woke up today and she noticed a mysterious smile on my face well my mom knew everything about me but sometimes even she had to dig deep. yes, I like to keep certain things to myself other things are just hard to hide for I always wondered if winter was a guy.....i'd fall right in his warm embrace and never leave,how he'll tease me with the cold breeze,brushing through my hair never leaving any space in between making me go in a trance I never want to wake up from. how will he react when he'll be angry with me , will he pour the merciless cold shower and watch me freeze and run and take me in his warm embrace......sometimes I just wonder if he'd hold my hand and look me in the eye when he claims to be in love with me, and I know I'd act like a stupid fool melting on the sound of the 'L' word.
I know its weird the way I love winters but its true that I'm hopelessly in love with the idea of it being a guy just because I'm addicted to the way it makes me feel and if my beloved would make me half as good i'll know i've lived a happy life for nothing in this world is as beautifully divine as true love.Like others even I crave for it for one true love and, I think it's perfectly normal.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe idea of falling in love with the winters seems quite interesting to me. I hope you find your true love in winters ;)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love winters too. However, the female version of it :D