Darling,
I still remember the first time I saw you its still fresh in my memory like it was yesterday. You were the highlight of my day then and its not much different now,meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me. For you came in like a storm and changed my life forever, tell me love do you still remember the promises or was it just me listening your heart beats for all I ever wanted was for you to be there with me. Till today when I close my eyes I see you sitting in your study and fidling with your pen indulged in the deepest thoughts, how I wish there was a way to know if I cross your mind even for a second. Just tell me that you miss me too for I'm not doing well and I need to know if till today when you think of me you are reminded of love .Because you are all I need even when your not here with me love your thoughts keep me going. People say its over that it wasn't perfect and I'll get someone better for what they don't know is that noone else can make my heart smile without doing anything. darling have I told you that just looking at you makes my day and its a total bliss to see you cook for me , how you can stir my heart with your recipe of love. I wish people could see what we have for only if they knew what you mean to me I'd be called julliet or maybe just elli .....your elli. and one day another soul in love would compare her love with mine just because my love for you may not be perfect but its true. Darling i don't know what tomorrow brings but you've made my today a happy place to be and I can only attempt to match up-to what your love makes me feel.
your elli.
Such deeep love...stop making your readers fall for you :p
ReplyDeletewell there is only one ...who without fail reads my blogs....:* :)
Delete